Monday, January 30, 2012

Flip The Switch

Sometimes I can be pretty random 

(I'm sure anyone who knows me in real life is nodding right about now...) 

This is what can happen when I decide to do something pretty random...



I've had this project idea on the "back burner" for awhile, ever since I rescued some old light switch covers from my parents house when they repainted their living room and dining room and replaced all of their old covers. 


 However, Amazing Boyfriend wasn't really expecting it when I pulled out my screwdriver and took off our light switch cover in our room.


The conversation when a little something like this...

ABF: "What are you doing?" 


Me: "I'm going to decoupage this light switch cover." 

ABF: "Why?" 


Me: "Because I can." 

ABF: shrugged and said, "Well, if you screw it up I guess we can just buy a new one." 


It's nice to know he has such confidence in my crafting skills. 

3 comments:

  1. I love random :) And isn't it so amazing how the smallest changes can brighten our day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really like the paper you used on it!
    I did this recently with comic books. (http://pinterestadventures.blogspot.com/2012/01/comic-book-light-switch-covers.html)
    Yours makes me want to find some prettier paper to cover some with too.

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...